I would like to introduce you to the S'nBers webring. The main purpose of this ring is to have all the S'nBers who participate in KIPing (knitting in public) all around the world to know what eachother is knitting and this is a great way to connect all these people. If you read Debbie Stoller's Book "Stitch 'n Bitch", that's a plus as the book has great patterns and instructions.
But, there are rules...
1. This is a KNITTING blog. So, please write about knitting as your primary focus and other crafts being secondary.
2. Please post regularly meaning once a week to your blog. I will move you to the bottom of the queue if this is not done. Plus, people do enjoy visiting up-to-date blogs.
3. Only those blogs written in English will be accepted.
4. When receiving the Ring information, please keep that email somewhere easily accessible.
5. If you post pictures, icons, etc., onto your blog, make sure you save it to your server. If you are not doing this, it's bandwidth thief and your site will not be approved.
6. The webring must be set up on your blog within a week or I will delete you from the ring.
7. When joining the snbers webring, please indicate what state you live in so we can see where you are from.
8. No profanity or rude comments/pictures allowed.